Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel- Mint Meringue No.65: Review

Hey cuties! 

How are you all?

Since most of you know it, I am a major nail polish freak. I love buying new polishes every now and then. It is sort of feels like substance abuse problem but whatever, I love polishes and they make me feel happy happy!





When I saw these cute polishes on Nykaa, I had to buy them. Fulfilling that uncontrollable urge, I bought these 6 polishes. Four of them are from Nykaa's Pastel Nail Enamel collection and two of them are from the Nykaa Pop Nail Enamel collection. Without further ado, lets start with the review of Nykaa Pastel Nail Enamel- Mint Meringue No.65.





As you can see, it is a very cute minty fresh color, perfect for the spring and summer season. Since Pastel polishes are back in trend with SS16, this is a must have in your polish collection. 



5-Free polishes!

Nykaa pastel Mint Meringue 65 polish is not only made without the 3 common chemicals found in nail polishes (Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde), but also without 2 other very dangerous chemicals (Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor) 


 Price

Rs. 149 for 10ml

It is a pretty good quantity for this price and quality.



 Quick to dry

Polish dries very quickly, which is good for the ladies. I know we all worry about the smudges on nails. This might be a boon for us, isn't it?



Application

Application is pretty smooth and gives a perfect finish in just 2 coats. Applicator is very good, easy to handle and flat.



The bottle is also smart in looks. They fit together like stacks while storing. It is good for me since I have so many polishes and so little space to store them.



Shade 

Mint Meringue-65



 Shelf life

3 years


This one comes with an expiration date, but I don't believe in expiration date when it comes to nail polishes. I know I should but with so many polishes, it is not easy to use them all during shelf life.

Once applied, it lasted for about a week on my nails without chips or cracks. After that I removed it to try another very cute polish from the collection- Bubble Yum 23, A very cute pastel pink.

Pros


  • 5 free
  • Affordable price
  • Good quantity
  • Application is smooth and quick to dry formulation
  • Bottle is strong, I dropped it.....
  • Lasts long

Cons


Well, I couldnt think of any.... I loved it!

I hope you loved the review. Do share your thoughts on this with me and pics if you have tried the polish. Tag me on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #crazynailzz

Lots of Love!!!
XOXO

Comments