DIY: Colorful Rainbow nails

Rainbow is my favorite thing on earth. Although, I have not seen a lot of real rainbows but even the thought of it make me smile. Anything and everything associated with rainbows has to be best whether it is unicorn or the gay pride parade

On demand of one of my favorite fans on my Facebook page, I decided to do a post about Rainbow nails. Any technique that you can think of have been mentioned in this post so that everyone can try them without hassle. 





Enjoy the tutorials ahead and do share your thoughts on this with me in comments down below.

Sharpie Nail art: Rainbow Colors








Easy Rainbow nail art

 





Gorgeous Sponge Gradient nail art


 



Do not forget to share your version of nails with me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I will be happy to showcase them in the next fan post!

Lots of Love!!!
XOXO

Comments